puppet-php is a module for managing PHP using puppet.
Why Use puppet-php¶
- it’s very fast to install, a few minutes tops.
- it supports all PHP SAPIs out of the box.
- it supports a lot of PHP extensions out of the box.
- it’s is very flexible and has tons of configuration options, and sane defaults.
- it aims to stay out of your way, and if it happens to get in your way, you can change the undesired behavior very easily.
- it removes the boilerplate code from your manifests, which mean less code to maintain, and less code to spend time unit testing.
- it uses the MIT license.
The source can be found at github.com/jippi/puppet-php
The project is released under the permissive MIT license.
If you happen to stumble upon a bug, please feel free to create a pull request with a fix (optionally with a test), and a description of the bug and how it was resolved.
You can also create an issue with a description to raise awareness of the bug.
If you have a good idea for a feature, please join us on IRC and let’s discuss it. Pull requests are always more than welcome.
Support / Questions¶
You can find me on IRC in the #puppet channel on irc.freenode.net for any support or questions.
My alias is